Bücker Bü-133C U-60 Swiss Air Force / Planet 1:32

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
hedo

Inlägg av hedo »

Bild

Bild

Bild

Weblink Forum IPMS Switzerland

http://translate.google.ch/translate?sl ... 63&act=url

Happy modeling
Helmut
Switzerland
hedo

Re: Bücker Bü-133C U-60 Swiss Air Force / Planet 1:32

Inlägg av hedo »

Greetings from Zurich, Switzerland in the spring time

Bild

Helmut
Switzerland
Robin Nilsson

Inlägg av Robin Nilsson »

Hi Helmut,
I worked and lived in Zürich, April 1989 to October 1989. Rented a room from a colleague in Hardstrasse (very near Hardplatz) and worked
at Contraves in Oerlikon (Stelzenstrasse?). That postcard brings back memories, like the reaction from my colleagues when I told them that
I had walked through the Platzspitz park (from the pedestrian bridge over the Limmat at the point of the park, from Neumühlequai), it was
a Saturday and I went for a walk with my system camera. They gave me some very shocked looks and then realised that I was 193 cm tall
and looked dangerous and commented that my looks probably saved me. When I left in October I left a pair of worn out shoes on the
pedestrian bridge over the Limmat (Mühlesteg? ). From my office I could see the mountain peaks in the postcard on the 4-5 days during
that period when the air was dry and clear enough.
Regards / Robin

Oh yes: "Warte - Luege" written on the street at pedestrian crossings ....
hedo

Inlägg av hedo »

Hello Robin

The Platspitz to happiness is once again a beautiful habitat for the population of Zurich.

After closing in 1992, the Parks Department was commissioned by the city council, the Platspitz within a year and with little outlay, making them accessible to the public. In June 1993 the park was reopened to the public. With controls and the segregation of land from 21 clock, a resurgence of the drug scene can be prevented. Gradually the people dared again to the park, the increasingly emerging life on the banks of the Limmat below the place Spitz led to the redevelopment area of the Latvians to the fact that also the place pointed more and more animated.

The Platspitz in Zurich today

Bild

Greetings from Zurich
Helmut
Robin Nilsson

Inlägg av Robin Nilsson »

That was nice to hear, it was a beautiful place even in 1989 but the drug addicts scared away people.
Regards / Robin
Skriv svar