Swedish airplane models from Spain

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Carlos Miguélez
Namn: Carlos Miguélez Vara

Swedish airplane models from Spain

Inlägg av Carlos Miguélez »

Good Evening,
it is a true pleasure to adress you again.

On this occasion I want to introduce you to the latest models of Swedish military aircraft that I have made.
first, a SAAB 29 Tunnan towed out of a shelter by a Volvo Startbilt tractor from Maestro Models.
With this model I won the 1st prize of a modeling contest in my city.
I hope you like
https://imageshack.us/i/pmSbC6kEj
https://imageshack.us/i/pmk7IxyUj
https://imageshack.us/i/pnYwr9Lvj

( I have not sent anything to your blog for a while; It is possible that there are errors in my post.
I apologize for that )
Senast redigerad av Carlos Miguélez den 11 nov 2018, 23:53, redigerad totalt 3 gång.
blytung
Namn: Peter berglund

Re: Swedish airplane models from Spain

Inlägg av blytung »

Nice spitfire!
magnusf
Site Admin
Namn: Magnus Fridsell

Inlägg av magnusf »

Welcome to the forum Carlos!

Always good to see Swedish subjects built "abroad" :) !

Regards

Magnus
Daniel_A
Namn: Daniel Andersson

Inlägg av Daniel_A »

Very nice collection. All with very nice base plates too. Did I understand you right when I read 45 swedish aircrafts!!? That would be a lot more than most swedish modellers have on their shelves. How come this special intrest?

/Daniel
Carlos Miguélez

Sirs,
thank you very much for your kind comments.
First of all, my english is no too good... sorry for the mistakes.
About my interest in the Swedish aircraft, I think it's because of my admiration for the SAAB enterprise. Some years ago I bought a Mustang airfix and so began the collection.
And yes, actually I have more of 40 models built, most of them in 1/72 scale and painted with a brush, not airbrush. However, some are good and some worse...
I send you more photos.
Best regards,
Carlos

Bild
Bild
Bild
Lennart 12
Namn: Lennart Alvhult

Inlägg av Lennart 12 »

Nice builds. Specially your Tp 1 //Lennart
Carlos Miguélez

Than k you Lennart,
the Junkers F.13 Tp.1 is a Revell kit; I modified the tail as the real model and I painted it with Humbrol enamels: 11 silver and 33 black, with brush.
The decals are from a sheet of Swedish national insignias and numerals purchased in Rebell Hobby (I am a customer of Rebell for many years...).
The base is made with Andrea Arificial Water and model railways material: grass, little stones...
The Spitfire is an Airfix (new tool) 1/72 model; decals are from Maestro Decals. It was painted with Xtracolor "PRU blue" and I added a soft coat of Marabu acrylic lac (diluted 50%).
Carlos Miguélez

Hello now,
this is anew picture of another model of my collection: the Eurocopter Cougra of Flygvapnet from Italeri.
Bild

And this is another view of the a diorama with the Noorduyn Norseman ambulance Tp.78 (from Revell) with EDO floats, one of my favourite aircrafts.
Bild
felle-j
Namn: Felix

Inlägg av felle-j »

Really nice models!
Carlos Miguélez

Good evening,
I would like to present You more models of my collection: You can see a J.9 Seversky EP-1 in 1/48 scale of Hobbycraft; this model is painted acording a drawing of an article of "Air Enthusiast" magazine; the other models (all in 1/72) are: the J.20 Reggiane Re-200 from Supermodel , the SAAB 21 from Heller (one of my favourite swedish military designs), the SAAB-29 Tunnan, also from Heller, two J.26 Mustangs: one Airfix new tool kit with Airfix declas and the the other is an Airfix old tool with a part of Maestro decals sheet.
The SAAB 17 dive bomber is also one of my prefered Swedih planes and really a very pleasent kit from Marivox.
Finally, a partial view of my vitrines. All the model are painted with brush, except the Mustangs and Tunnan, painted with Tamiya TS-30 Siver Leaf spray, a very good option for silver-finished models. The SAAB J-21 and B.17 are painted with Humbrol enamels: 163 dark olive green (upper surfaces) and 65 light aircraft bue (under surfaces)
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Skriv svar