Swedish airplane models from Spain

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
F Porsche

Re: Swedish airplane models from Spain

Inlägg av F Porsche »

Very nice, very nice, I feel in some strange way honored
Fredrik L
Namn: Fredrik Lundvall

Inlägg av Fredrik L »

Very good models, indeed! It's nice to see your interest in Swedish Air Force.

/Fredrik
Carlos Miguélez
Namn: Carlos Miguélez Vara

Inlägg av Carlos Miguélez »

Good evening,
thank you vry much again for your kind words.
Today, I present you a short series of Swedish training planes. Sorry if the quality of the photos is not very good.
The first is a Sk.11 de Havilland Tiger Moth, this is a very old kit of Matchbox. I have chosen the color scheme in Matt Black Green (Humbrol 91) for the body and orange for wings.
Bild
The second picture is the Sk.12, the nice Focke-Wulf FW-44 Stieglitz, a model from Huma in the same color scheme.
Bild
The third is another nice airplane: the famous North American NA-16 Harvard; Sk.14 in the Flygvapnet. The kit is from Special Hobby and the color scheme is teh same: black green/orange. According to the pictures and documentation I have examined, I think the colors are approximately correct.
Bild
The next: Sk.15 Klemm Kl-35 from the extinct brand Huma.
Bild
And finally, the most modern Sk.28 De Havilland Vampire trainer in two cor schemes: bare metal with Dayglo bands andolive/dark green-light blue camouflage; the kits are of Airfix and very pleasant to build. The decals are from a Xtra decals sheet.
Bild
Bild
Bild

Well, tthat's all for today.
Good night...
Lars Befring
Namn: Lars Befring

Inlägg av Lars Befring »

Ohh! you're taking us to school!
all kidding aside, those look really good and seeing them all together must look awesome! =)
Modellexpo 08 Open 2021 Korea, Gruppbygge Airline 72
Skriv svar