Swedish airplane models from Spain

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Carlos Miguélez
Namn: Carlos Miguélez Vara

Re: Swedish airplane models from Spain

Inlägg av Carlos Miguélez »

Hi all,
I would like to present you new pictures of my latest Swedish military planes built.
This is a 1/72 Grumman G-21 Goose (Tp.81 in Swedish designation) from AZ models, with skies.
Ihope you like it.
Special thanks to Mr. Olle Lindau for your kind help.
Carlos
Bild
Carlos Miguélez

And this is a Junkers W-34 Tp.2 with floats; I like very much this subjet, the Svensk Ambulansflygplan...
The kit is an older model of Czech firm MPM and its construction was difficult.
Bild
Bild

Best regards
Carlos Miguélez

<my vitrines are "Billy" from Ikea... Very useful and not expensive.
Carlos Miguélez

And tanother "Ambulansflygplan": the Beech Model 18, Tp.4, with skies from the Japanese brand PM wih decals from rbdstudio (purchased from Rebell Hobby; I am a customer of Rebell from many years). The paintings are the same ones that I use regularly: Humbrol 163 (dark green) for the upper surfaces and Humbrol 64 (light blue) for the under surfaces.
As you can see I'm not an artist and have somecflaws, but I'm happy with my work

Bild
Carlos Miguélez

And finally, the nice Tp.78: the Noorduyn Norseman with wheels. This was painted with Tamiya spray with a sheet of declas from Rebell, of course.
Bild
Bild

Good evening
Stefan S

Inlägg av Stefan S »

Very nice collection :) I see that your copy of Flygplansritningar 5 is used a lot 8-)

Stefan
Lars Befring
Namn: Lars Befring

Inlägg av Lars Befring »

Carlos! that is a VERY nice and impressive collection!

I hope that you one day get tired of the warm and nice weather in Spain and visit us in person (and bring some of your models)

/Lars
Modellexpo 08 Open 2021 Korea, Gruppbygge Airline 72
SvenYoung
Namn: Sven Young

Inlägg av SvenYoung »

Fantastic work, Carlos! I am not an aircraft builder, but can appreciate all the great work you have done on these beautiful models.

You should come and visit us at one (or all three) of our model shows in Sweden, I am sure your work would be greatly appreciated. I think you have built more Swedish models than a most of us here in Sweden :-)
"Svenne-Kongo"

"Det omöjliga omhändertas omgående, mirakler kan ta lite längre tid"
- svenska underhållskompaniet, Kongo
magnusf
Site Admin
Namn: Magnus Fridsell

Inlägg av magnusf »

Great Carlos!

It is always something special when someone from "abroad" :-) takes an interest in Swedish aircraft. I am especially happy that you have made some of the more colourful and "odd" aircraft, Norseman and Goose aren't seen very often in model form!

Regards

Magnus
Carlos Miguélez

Hi all,
thank you very much for your kind comments.
I would certainly like to visit Sweden again: I was in stockholm during my honeymoon in 1996. And of course I visited Rebll Hobby and Allt om Hobby ...

Following my swedish models you can see two transport planes made in Germany: the Junkers Ju-52/3m and the Dornier Do-24 float plane; the Dornier The is the first Swedish model that I built. The Junkers is a heller kit and the Dornier is made by Italeri

Bild
Bild

And two "protoyp": the british Handley-Page Hampden P.5 (Airfix) and the german Focke-Wulf FW-58 Weihe P.6 (special Hobby): To date, the last swedih plane that I have built and the first made with airbrush as most are with brush or Tamiya sprays..
Good evening

Bild
Bild
Bild
Skriv svar