Back in business !

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Victor

Back in business !

Inlägg av Victor »

Scale 1:32
....bloody pirates :D
Bild
Joakim Hultman

Re: Back in business !

Inlägg av Joakim Hultman »

Yaaargh! :D

I have one suggestion for the next time you make a pirate, if I may.
I'm given to understand that dental hygiene was pretty bad (understatement of the year?) back in the days. So perhaps the teeth could be dirtier if you made another pirate?
Victor

Inlägg av Victor »

Hi Joakim,
Normally,you have right,but for this particular case,we talking about a afro-pirate,and those guys have a fantastic natural teeths.
I have other pirate,a "white one" with a miserable dental services and serious damages.
What do you think about this?
Bild
Bild
All the best,Victor
Victor

Inlägg av Victor »

Victor skrev:Hi Joakim,
Normally,you have right,but for this particular case,we talking about a afro-pirate,and those guys have a fantastic natural teeths.
I have other pirate,a "white one" with a miserable dental services and serious damages.
What do you think about this?
Bild
Bild
All the best,Victor
Really ugly isn't it!!!
Can you imagine the smell? :lol:
Joakim Hultman

Inlägg av Joakim Hultman »

The second pirate does indeed seem to have more appropriate teeth-color. But I'm still thinking they should be more brown/yellowish.
Skriv svar