Saab Viggen Reco version

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
STEFANO2904

Saab Viggen Reco version

Inlägg av STEFANO2904 »

Hej alla,
I'm building the Saab Viggen in reco mode using the Maestro model nose. I wish to make the two grey cameo. According the Air Doc reference book the two used grey were the Light Ghost Grey (FS : 36375) and the Light Grey (FS : 36495).
Are those thos FS the right one? If yes, do you think that the Tamiya Sprays AS-26 and AS-16 should be the good ones? I have the feeling that the AS-26 is ok, but the AS-16 looks too white for me. On the pictures i have, the light gray seems a bit blue/gray.
Other question, i can't find the proper swedish gray roundels for the Viggen for this version. I want to use those given with the Gripen in the Italeri's box, but they looks to small. If someone hase an idea (?) :roll:

Tack för din hjälp
Stéphane
:D