Cat 14 M med Mähler utrustning

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Lennart 12
Namn: Lennart Alvhult

Re: Cat 14 M med Mähler utrustning

Inlägg av Lennart 12 »

Thank you very much Mr Glackin", I apreciates that :)

Its always a challange to build this kind of equipment, because the amount of small details.
I am allowed to use the companys Spare part catalouge, that yoyu can find on the web site. And the make a lot of snow plows and
suuch for trucks loaders and graders. So you have to decide wich plow you want to build, and make the right equipment that fits togheter.

The most time consuming is to mesure it up in scale. This kind of models I always build in some kind of stage.
Starting with the plow, and mowe forward. All plows have different angles on the highest point, and that must be integrated
in a line with the mowing middle section of the grind parts. Then you have to consider the hight of all of it, so it fits the zize
of the grader. 14 M is a mine grader mostly, so its a bit bigger than common graders. But the equipment fits the model 14 M .

The front connection for the plow, could be wery different on every grader, because of wich grader we talking about.
But in all aspect , I still have fun doing this kind of models. And the model itself with the plow and everything is fun to have in my collection
of graders. //Lennart
Skriv svar