Ukraina War Z

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Plasticbattle

Re: Ukraina War Z

Inlägg av Plasticbattle »

@Frank - Thanks mate.. and I'll try to make the background more neutral next time. But I'm glad you like the 70's wallpaper in my hobbyroom :lol:
LOl. I didnt notice the wallpaper either - it was the sign/background to the scene I meant. :-)
:shock: :shock:
Frank Glackin

The problem with common sense, is that it´s not that common!

http://plastic-battle.blogspot.se/
Lerxzt
Namn: Mikael Byström

Inlägg av Lerxzt »

Plasticbattle skrev: 27 sep 2023, 22:15
@Frank - Thanks mate.. and I'll try to make the background more neutral next time. But I'm glad you like the 70's wallpaper in my hobbyroom :lol:
LOl. I didnt notice the wallpaper either - it was the sign/background to the scene I meant. :-)
:shock: :shock:
I know what you meant Frank :D thanks!.. but a white paper as background does make the pictures look a little bit better :)

//Micke
IDF Armored Corps motto: "האדם שבטנק ינצח" - The man in the tank shall win!
Plasticbattle

Inlägg av Plasticbattle »

I know what you meant Frank :D thanks!.. but a white paper as background does make the pictures look a little bit better :)
Absolutely it does, but love the composition of a dio/vignette when it incorporates its own background as well. Even more so than a white background. :shock: :shock:
Frank Glackin

The problem with common sense, is that it´s not that common!

http://plastic-battle.blogspot.se/
Lerxzt
Namn: Mikael Byström

Inlägg av Lerxzt »

Plasticbattle skrev: 28 sep 2023, 19:23
I Even more so than a white background. :shock: :shock:
:lol: :lol:
IDF Armored Corps motto: "האדם שבטנק ינצח" - The man in the tank shall win!
Skriv svar