The Saloon"

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Plasticbattle

Re: The Saloon"

Inlägg av Plasticbattle »

Fabulous scene. I was a bit skeptical to start with as it looked so big, but now with the additions of figures and tables/chairs it really looks the part - you captured it well. The ladies add a lot of flair to the scene - great addition. :shock: :shock:
Frank Glackin

The problem with common sense, is that it´s not that common!

http://plastic-battle.blogspot.se/
Lennart 12
Namn: Lennart Alvhult

Inlägg av Lennart 12 »

Tack så hjärtligt THB, det är kanske en aning udda, och ovanlig dio ide i vilket fall , vet ej ?

Thank you very much Mr Glackin. I thought about that my self, the base feel a bit big in the beginning, but I wanted to have some space around all details, and when I try my figures around the base I found it acceptable. The difficult part for me was either to make a bit of the roof, or not. I tried, but dont be saticfied. My first Idea was to make a Mexican Cantina, but as usual new ideas came up under the construction. Its small enough to put in my glass cabins anyway .

//Lennart
Plasticbattle

Inlägg av Plasticbattle »

When building figure dios or vignettes, I think its better to start with the figures first and then give them the space or boundries to make them work - be the focal point. But I suppose it depends on what the goal is - tell a story or capture a moment in time. Regardless, I love that you keep these wild west scenes coming - something quite unique in Sweden, and theres not many popping up on the WWW either. :shock: :shock:
Frank Glackin

The problem with common sense, is that it´s not that common!

http://plastic-battle.blogspot.se/
Lennart 12
Namn: Lennart Alvhult

Inlägg av Lennart 12 »

Thank you Mr Glackin. I think you have a very good point there. I do a mix of both , but wery often have the base finished before the figures. I will try to think about that next time . Hope to improve my figure painting skill, some day . Nice to hear you also like the wild west as me, and as you wrote, we are not so many here in Sweden. I have friends and supporters in the Us, and from the beginning they like to know why I , as a Swede building and make so much of the American history. Explaing that all start with the Wagon Train Tv serie , when I was a kid , and I am still there , cant explain why, but I got a passion for the old wild west in many aspects :)
//Lennart
Skriv svar