Scale Modelworld i Telford 2022

På detta forum diskuteras allt om skalamodeller och relaterade ämnen såsom byggteknik, verktyg, byggsatser, modellrelaterad forskning, evenemang mm. Har du problem eller frågor har du också kommit till rätt ställe - tveka inte att ställa en fråga.
Jan Forsgren
Namn: Jan Forsgren

Scale Modelworld i Telford 2022

Inlägg av Jan Forsgren »

Du med specialintresse Operation Pedestal 1942 och som tänker besöka Telford i år, läs nedan:
Mvh/Jan Forsgren

I've been contacted by Alan Carr, the leader of the Fleet Air Arm Special Interest Group here in the UK and asked to invite you to participate, should you wish, in a special 24-foot (7.3m) display at Scale ModelWorld 2022, Saturday and Sunday, 12th and 13th November.

The display is to commemorate Operation Pedestal, a 1942 convoy operation to relieve Malta.

DP Casper did a special decal sheet for the aircraft involved, sheet no. 72002, if that helps. I have no information about the availability of ship models or marking for them.

Should you wish to participate or have any questions about the display, please contact Alan directly: acarr.jaglancia@gmail.com