Fieseler Fi 156 Storch

På detta forum diskuteras allt om skalamodeller och relaterade ämnen såsom byggteknik, verktyg, byggsatser, modellrelaterad forskning, evenemang mm. Har du problem eller frågor har du också kommit till rätt ställe - tveka inte att ställa en fråga.
Barry Jeffrey

Fieseler Fi 156 Storch

Inlägg av Barry Jeffrey »

Hi there everybody
I am a current member of the British Large Model Association (LMA) and am in the process of constructing a Fieseler Storch with wingspan of 3562mm. I suspect it will weigh approx 26 kg and I am expecting to have it ready to fly next year.
I found your forum while searching the web for some ideas on what colours I am to paint this monster.
Does anyone have any ideas they are prepared to let me have?
I have one set of pictures from your website, photos by: Martin Waligorski. These are of a Fi 156C in Swedens national colours.
Also; do you have many guys in Sweden building this size of model? If so, I would like to hear from them too. I might be a really good idea to swap ideas across continents.
In England, we are very strictly controlled by the Civil Aviation Authority when building aircraft that have an all up weight of more than 20 kg.
I look forward to hearing from you in the future!!

Good Flying
Barry
SvenYoung
Namn: Sven Young

Re: Fieseler Fi 156 Storch

Inlägg av SvenYoung »

Hi Barry,

Welcome to the forum.

I am afraid I am no expert on aircraft, but you have come to the right place to get answers on Swedish aircraft, lots of knowledgeable people here.
I seem to recall that the Swedish Storch was even painted in White winter cammo and had skis mounted in winter, but I could be wrong.

I have not seen any models on this site built in that size, so it would be great to see pics of it.

Cheers,
Sven
"Svenne-Kongo"

"Det omöjliga omhändertas omgående, mirakler kan ta lite längre tid"
- svenska underhållskompaniet, Kongo
Robin Nilsson

Inlägg av Robin Nilsson »

Hi Barry,
This forum is mostly frequented by builders of plastic (kit) models although there are some scratch-builders among us. I don't know
how many of us own a radio control set so I can't say that we haven't
got members who fly large scale RC-planes (I have an RC-set but that
is for ships and has been sadly unused for too many years).
There might be a forum somewhere in Sweden for RC-flyers but I
haven't stumbled across it ...

Lots of experts on "the real things" though :-)
Regards / Robin
Björn Fransson
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Björn Fransson »

Hi, Barry,

Here is a suggestion for painting a Swedish Storch:

Green: FS34079 (see http://www.colorserver.net/showcolor.asp?fs=34079)
Gray-blue: FS36320 (see http://www.colorserver.net/showcolor.asp?fs=36320)
Skriv svar