Figurmålningskurs med olja i Västerås

På detta forum diskuteras allt om skalamodeller och relaterade ämnen såsom byggteknik, verktyg, byggsatser, modellrelaterad forskning, evenemang mm. Har du problem eller frågor har du också kommit till rätt ställe - tveka inte att ställa en fråga.
hurtone
Namn: Patrik Hurtig

Figurmålningskurs med olja i Västerås

Inlägg av hurtone »

Hej

Vi håller på att försöka få hit en av våra favoritmålare för att lära oss hans stil och hur han jobbar med olja i figurmålning. Information nedan. För de som har Facebook kan ni skriva direkt i eventet, för er andra kan ni skriva här så ska jag skicka ett pm med telefonnumret till John som håller i det hela.

https://www.facebook.com/events/1959032251054950/

For those interested we will have Dmitry Fesechko come to Västerås, Sweden to hold a course on 11 to 13 of august. the 2 first days is about painting a figure with oilpaints and the extra day on monday we will do final touchup in acrylics and if given time some freehand patterns. Monday is not a must to attend the two first days is the main theam with oil painting.

It cost 1800 skr and that includs a bust, oilpaints and brushes to use during the course. If you are intrested you need to responde here or in the thread and I will get back to you throu PM. Payment need to be done at the latest 28 of june

the bust that we have planed to use for this workshop is currently being sculpted, it will be inspired from Dmitrys own oil painting works. We will know at the end of june if it will be finished in time or if we need to find and alternativ.

For thoose that want there is a possibility to sleepover at the premisis where we hold the course, you do need to bring your own madrasses and other stuff and there is no shower avalable there.

https://www.puttyandpaint.com/Fesechko
https://www.facebook.com/dfesechko
john.engstrand
Namn: John Engstrand

Mer information om kursen

Inlägg av john.engstrand »

Klistrar in informationen direkt här ifrån eventet och om någon har frågor kan ni ringa mig på 070 6935383 eller kontakta mig på facebook john engstrand eller epost: john.egnstrand@gmail.com

Vi har också fått bilder på busten som vi troligen ska måla om allt går som det ska, den har gått vidare till att gjutas och produceras. Det är en bust som kan användas i dagens samhälle eller historiskt perspektiv.
36223135_1737838782961145_6207435719451869184_n.jpg
36223135_1737838782961145_6207435719451869184_n.jpg (102.95 KiB) Visad 2505 gånger
Nedan information ifrån evenemanget, skrivet på engelska då kursen hålls på engelska.

For those interested we will have Dmitry Fesechko come to Västerås, Sweden to hold a course on 11 to 13 of august. the 2 first days is about painting a figure with oilpaints and the extra day on monday we will do final touchup in acrylics and if given time some freehand patterns. Monday is not a must to attend the two first days is the main theam with oil painting.

It cost 1800 skr and that includs a bust, oilpaints and brushes to use during the course. If you are intrested you need to responde here or in the thread and I will get back to you throu PM. Payment need to be done at the latest 28 of june

the bust that we have planed to use for this workshop is currently being sculpted, it will be inspired from Dmitrys own oil painting works. We will know at the end of june if it will be finished in time or if we need to find and alternativ.

For thoose that want there is a possibility to sleepover at the premisis where we hold the course, you do need to bring your own madrasses and other stuff and there is no shower avalable there.
Skriv svar