Sökes: 1/35 Dodge WC-54 Ambulance

Här kan du köpa och sälja produkter, göra reklam, byta modeller och prylar.
Alla modellrelaterade försäljningar är välkomna
Janne Nilsson

Re: Sökes: 1/35 Dodge WC-54 Ambulance

Inlägg av Janne Nilsson »

Finns på Jadar. Men de är inte alltid så snabba.
http://www.jadarhobby.pl/eduard-35814-w ... 10977.html

Janne Nilsson
First there were hunters, then farmers, then with something to be gained by barter, prostitutes and politicians. Given some debate about precedence, the first four human endeavours. But as soon as something can be gained, it must be protected.
Plasticbattle

Inlägg av Plasticbattle »

Sockelshop har ganska hög frakt också (börjar på 15 Euro, men sedan står sig den frakten ganska länge innan den hoppar till nästa nivå) - inte lönt att bara beställa en sak från dem alltså.
Ordered from them once and never again. €15 postage for one set of Hussar wheels, so I added a few other pieces to make it worthwhile. They deliver using DHL who dont recognise non-buisness adresses, so it was sent back to Germany and got damaged on the way. So I only got my original set, cash back for the items damaged and paid the full €15 for postage. Then the Hussar set had 3 back wheels and one front wheel. Never again!
After 2 months delivery time, its probably the single worst purchase Ive had. The guy in the store didn´t really care either. :geek:
Frank Glackin

The problem with common sense, is that it´s not that common!

http://plastic-battle.blogspot.se/
SvenYoung
Namn: Sven Young

Inlägg av SvenYoung »

Plasticbattle skrev:
Sockelshop har ganska hög frakt också (börjar på 15 Euro, men sedan står sig den frakten ganska länge innan den hoppar till nästa nivå) - inte lönt att bara beställa en sak från dem alltså.
Ordered from them once and never again. €15 postage for one set of Hussar wheels, so I added a few other pieces to make it worthwhile. They deliver using DHL who dont recognise non-buisness adresses, so it was sent back to Germany and got damaged on the way. So I only got my original set, cash back for the items damaged and paid the full €15 for postage. Then the Hussar set had 3 back wheels and one front wheel. Never again!
After 2 months delivery time, its probably the single worst purchase Ive had. The guy in the store didn´t really care either. :geek:
Hi Frank,

Sorry to hear about your problems with Sockelshop.

Yes, the postage is very high if you only order one item, so I usually buy a lot when I order from there. Then again, its no higher than most European model shops. Blast and Azimut are even worse regarding postage.

It is also a great shame that you have experienced problems with the actual product you received.

Not sure why DHL is not mailing to your personal address, though. They are doing so to my home, and also have permission from me to put the parcel by the front door. Has worked every time without a hitch. Sounds like you are having issues with DHL and not Sockelshop in this case.

I have no connection to Sockelshop, but have always been impressed by their service, shipping speed (two days!) and choice of products. I hate the postage rate, but they are not the only ones that charge excessive postage, but thankfully theirs does not increase for every product you add.

However, just because they have worked without a hitch for me does not mean that others have not had problems with them, and I sympathize fully with you.
"Svenne-Kongo"

"Det omöjliga omhändertas omgående, mirakler kan ta lite längre tid"
- svenska underhållskompaniet, Kongo
Johan i Hok
Namn: Johan Erlandsson

Inlägg av Johan i Hok »

Jag tror att Alfa hobby i Göteborg har den också.

Johan i Hok
Robin Nilsson

Inlägg av Robin Nilsson »

SvenYoung skrev: Then again, its no higher than most European model shops. Blast and Azimut are even worse regarding postage.
Azimut:
Pour les pays d' Europe :

- 10 euros pour toute commande dont la valeur est inférieure à 50 euros.

-13,90 euros pour toute commande dont la valeur est supérieure à 50 euros.

10 Euro om man handlat för mindre än 50 Euro,
13,90 för allting över.
Det blir dyrt om man bara ska ha lite etsat men det ska betalas porto, förpackas
och det kostar lite arbete att hantera. Att skicka ett paket inom Sverige hamnar
också raskt på en hundring så 13:90- tycker jag är helt OK.
Det är bara att se till att handla flera saker i taget istället för att små-shoppa ...

Sen är det en annan sak att Azimut ibland får en snigel att framstå som vinnaren
i Formel-1 .....
SvenYoung

Inlägg av SvenYoung »

Robin Nilsson skrev:
SvenYoung skrev: Then again, its no higher than most European model shops. Blast and Azimut are even worse regarding postage.
Azimut:
Pour les pays d' Europe :

- 10 euros pour toute commande dont la valeur est inférieure à 50 euros.

-13,90 euros pour toute commande dont la valeur est supérieure à 50 euros.

10 Euro om man handlat för mindre än 50 Euro,
13,90 för allting över.
Det blir dyrt om man bara ska ha lite etsat men det ska betalas porto, förpackas
och det kostar lite arbete att hantera. Att skicka ett paket inom Sverige hamnar
också raskt på en hundring så 13:90- tycker jag är helt OK.
Det är bara att se till att handla flera saker i taget istället för att små-shoppa ...

Sen är det en annan sak att Azimut ibland får en snigel att framstå som vinnaren
i Formel-1 .....
Du glömde den "dolda" porto-skatten som läggs på precis innan du trycker iväg beställningen..

Nåja, nu skall jag inte hijacka Anders tråd, sorry Anders! :-)
"Svenne-Kongo"

Anders_Isaksson

Inlägg av Anders_Isaksson »

SvenYoung skrev:Nåja, nu skall jag inte hijacka Anders tråd, sorry Anders! :-)
Ingen fara alls, Sven m fl. :)
Återigen tack till alla som tipsat här och via PM, nu tror jag att det har löst sig med både kit+ets.
Plasticbattle

Sounds like you are having issues with DHL and not Sockelshop in this case.
No not really. Im pretty patient and have no problems with a late delivery. It was more the sellers attitude.
He didn´t have replacements either so instead of giving me the option to order something else, he sent the value in euros to me in cash.
The shipping on the second delivery ... the only one I received ... was about €4. When I told him I paid €15, he never answered.

Im like you Sven ... when I find somewhere that works well ... I usually order a bit more and often, but this was my trial run.
I didnt like placing a big order for the first time with a company that were relatively new, when I used them.
I used Plasticmodelbouw in Holland for many years ... always excellent, but when they were taken over, their postage prices spiralled, so I stopped using them.
Im glad you´ve had good experiences, and I hope it always works out, because I dont think you´ll get much sympathy from Suckershop, if it goes wrong!

But luckily we have plenty of choices today, so its not an issue. I have found everything I needed recently in shops from England ... all of which had excellent service, and an appropriate postage rate.
Don´t think the English would accept paying £15 for a single small item!!
Frank Glackin

SvenYoung

Inlägg av SvenYoung »

I can totally relate to your pain, Frank. i've been through similar experiences with Azimut and Netmerchants (to name a couple). Good service until something goes wrong, but when it does, you are on your own.
"Svenne-Kongo"

Plasticbattle

i've been through similar experiences with Azimut and Netmerchants (to name a couple).
Funnily enough, Ive had very good experiences with both of these :lol:
I can tell Frank, I do my best to try keep the Swedish prices as near "EU prices" as possible so you can shop within sweden and as a "plastkrämare" and modelbuilder I get terrified when I see prices as this example from a Swedish shop
Ive bought from you too a few times Kent-Eric, and not had any problems of note either.
:geek:
Frank Glackin

Skriv svar