Assault space trooper

Detta är vårt fotografiska forum där besökare kan dela bilder på deras pågående modellprojekt (pågående eller färdiga), för att kunna få feedback och konstruktiva kommentarer. För att lägga upp en bild, klicka på fliken Bilagor under inläggets testruta. Klicka på Lägg till filer för att ladda upp dina bilder, upp till tre bilder per inlägg. 800 × 600 pixlar är lagom storlek.
Victor

Assault space trooper

Inlägg av Victor »

Hi guys,
I just finished this and I think to continue .I prepared for him a helmet and an electronic hidden system.In fact,a sensor to detect the darkness and light on a led inside the helmet to lighting the face(and another one,red,into the belt)
When the sensor detect the presence of light(in the morning for example,the lights go automatically out.But....a picture is worth a thousand words..
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Until now,we have a normal bust...from now it's optional,but...WHY NOT?
Let's go to open the hell gate.
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
now I have to make the connexions,take a breath and paint all the madness
Madre mia como esta la vida!!!
Suggestions?
MiniStuff

Re: Assault space trooper

Inlägg av MiniStuff »

Very nice and cool Victor!

What's the brand on the mini? Looks like something Forgeworld could come up with...

/Markus
Victor

Inlägg av Victor »

Hi Markus,
Thanks!
Brand? :lol: It's my work....and I'm very curious how it looks painted, in the darkness,with the light under the helmet.
Anyway I want to casting it,and I will let the possibility do not insert the electronic system...to have a normal bust.Will be optional.
Are you saw the size?At the table is relly impressive
Reverence
Vic
Janne Nilsson

Inlägg av Janne Nilsson »

Looking great Victor. I think the light will be a nice touch.

Janne Nilsson
First there were hunters, then farmers, then with something to be gained by barter, prostitutes and politicians. Given some debate about precedence, the first four human endeavours. But as soon as something can be gained, it must be protected.
Victor

Inlägg av Victor »

upgrade
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Skriv svar