Hunter J34 help

På detta forum diskuteras allt om skalamodeller och relaterade ämnen såsom byggteknik, verktyg, byggsatser, modellrelaterad forskning, evenemang mm. Har du problem eller frågor har du också kommit till rätt ställe - tveka inte att ställa en fråga.
JM2112

Hunter J34 help

Inlägg av JM2112 »

Min Svenska är dålig! Forgive me for using English.

I'm in the process of finishing some artwork for the J34 Hunter of F-18 and was wondering if there's anyone who would assist in fine tuning it?

Many thanks!

Bild
Nicklas Karlén
Namn: Nicklas Karlén

Re: Hunter J34 help

Inlägg av Nicklas Karlén »

Looks fine. I can only see one thing that can be corrected and thats the antenna behind the cockpit and that small one in front of the cockpit. A Hunter in active service in the Swedish Air force didn't have that. I think they are for some civil radio or transponder.

/Nicklas
Vid tider av oro och fara för staten, åkallar vi Gud och hyllar soldaten.

När faran är över och fyllda blir faten, då glömmer vi Gud och föraktar soldaten
Lars Befring
Namn: Lars Befring

Inlägg av Lars Befring »

Looks really good JM!
Modellexpo 08 Open 2021 Korea, Gruppbygge Airline 72
Stellan
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Stellan »

Nice profile.

Here is a photo to make all a bit confused re antennaes and markings https://www.aef.se/Flygvapnet/Bilder/J34_rote_1000p.jpg Please spend some time to compare the two individual aircraft and all that differs....
Stellan Schroeder Englund
Björn Fransson
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Björn Fransson »

Looks great, but all small decals in the front of the aircraft are wrong. These are the RAF style with the triangual ejection seat warning sign, that never existed on SWAF aircraft. The yellow arrow below is also a RAF marking that never existed on Swedish Hunters.
Jan Holmqvist
Kontakt:

Inlägg av Jan Holmqvist »

Check the eject seat. Svedino's Hunter has the correct metal coloured MB Mk.2 with the red brown eject handle
That plane also have the later muffled cannon ports
http://www.museumplanes.com/plane.php?plane_ID=420

The Hunter at the Air Force Museum has a "spare" black MB Mk.3 with yellow/black eject handle that never was used in service
mvh, Janne
IPMS Sydost
Skriv svar